In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show. I’m talking about a topic from my upcoming book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine: Five Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth. The fifth step in the book is all about referral generation — and that’s what I’m talking about today.
In this episode, I’m talking about one of my favorite topics: referral generation. I have an approach that I believe that those who embrace it will find that generating referrals will become one of their primary activities for their business.
Topics I Cover:
- [1:51] The concept of teaching your strategic partners and customers how to generate more referrals
- [2:29] Building a referral success system
- [3:03] Why and how this idea works
- [6:28] How a referral club or mastermind could become a great potent referral generator
- [7:15] Insight on how to structure and run it
- [8:03] Coming up with your offer or ways of compensation for referred business
Resources From This Episode:
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By The Duct Tape Marketing:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND