Marketing Podcast with Chase Buckner
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Chase Buckner. Chase is the Director of Marketing at HighLevel, the all-in-one, white-label sales & marketing platform for agencies. Prior to joining the team at HighLevel, Chase and a partner built a full-service agency from scratch that grew to over 7-figures in ARR.
Artificial intelligence and marketing automation isn’t something of the distant future anymore – and those who leverage it today are seeing the benefits unfold. In this episode, I talk with Chase Buckner, Director of Marketing at HighLevel, about how businesses today can use marketing automation and artificial intelligence to their advantage to grow and scale.
Questions I ask Chase Buckner:
- [1:32] What are some of the best ways you are seeing using the automation technology that’s available to us being used?
- [3:24] How do business owners deal with the communication channel overwhelm today?
- [5:07] How do we use AI without making it feel robotic?
- [6:56] What advantage is there to the business that responds immediately or at least very quickly?
- [8:37] I would suggest that SMS has actually become the preferred method of communication for a very large segment of the market and that if we’re not actually viewing that as a primary channel, we are probably missing out. What do you say to that idea?
- [12:35] How are you finding agencies really standing out and differentiating themselves today?
- [14:32] If I as an agency take the SaaS model – do I have to now have a support department for the clients that I bring on?
- [16:35] How can people think about automated ways to scale?
- [22:32] Where can people learn more about HighLevel and the work that you’re doing?
More About Chase Buckner:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and Semrush.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.
HubSpot Podcast Network, SEMRush
Comments are Closed