In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Shep Hyken. Shep is ais a customer service and experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. He is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author. He recently wrote a book called I’ll Be Back – How to Get Customers to Come Back Again & Again.
How do you build a business that thrives during good times and bad? Turn customers into repeat customers and turn repeat customers into loyal customers. People want to do business with people they know and trust.
Customer service and experience expert Shep Hyken maintains that delivering an amazing customer service experience that keeps customers coming back for more is everyone’s job. In this episode, I talk with Shep about how a customer-focused philosophy must be baked into the company culture. And how this is what separates you from your competition.
Questions I ask Shep Hyken:
- [4:53] If customer experience is such a hot topic, why does it seem to still be such a struggle for so many companies?
- [7:37] How do you measure customer loyalty?
- [13:01] You have an entire chapter that lowers the bar for excellence – is this because we experience excellence so rarely?
- [17:52] How do you get people to recognize that customer experience is ultimately lacking in the organizational culture?
- [20:40] Do you think that what we have gone through as a world the last year during the global pandemic has changed how people need to view customer service?
More About Shep Hyken:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND