In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Todd Henry. Todd teaches leaders and organizations how to establish practices that lead to everyday brilliance. He is the author of five books (The Accidental Creative, Die Empty, Louder Than Words, Herding Tigers, The Motivation Code, Daily Creative) which have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and he speaks and consults across dozens of industries on creativity, leadership, and passion for work. He’s the author of a new book — The Daily Creative.
Questions I ask Todd Henry:
- [1:50] Could you describe Daily Creative in your own words?
- [5:28] How did you collect and organize thoughts for each daily entry?
- [7:22] Are there more words than a traditional business book?
- [7:54] Talk to me a little bit about how much harder it is to write short.
- [9:03] Would you say you have to pay more attention to your writing when it is short?
- [10:52] Did you feel like you had to kind of bring yourself out of the advice category and position it as though you are going to walk alongside them through the journey?
- [17:53] Who did you write this book for?
- [19:12] Where can people learn more about your work and grab a copy of your book?
More About Todd Henry:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.